Are your trees starting to crowd power wires, your roof, siding or gutters? Or perhaps you just need to trim things up a bit and make your yard look more cohesive and clean. No matter what the case is, Dudley’s Tree and Landscape is here to provide both homeowners and businesses with tree pruning services. Our landscaping company is capable of trimming even the tallest of trees all thanks to our aerial equipment (which we also use for tree removal services).
Reasons for Tree Pruning Services
Homeowners and businesses may need tree pruning services for a variety of reasons, such as:
- Remove a damaged or dead limb or branch
- Thin the top of the tree to better enable new growth and improve air circulation to inner branches
- Reduce the height of the tree if it’s projected growth path will interfere with a structure or other trees
- Remove lower branches that are obstructing other low-lying trees or shrubs
- To improve the aesthetic appearance of the tree by creating a more ideal shape
Our Tree Pruning Capabilities
At Dudley’s Tree and Landscape, we’re here year-round for all your tree pruning needs. Using aerial landscaping equipment and crane services, our crew can efficiently prune all of the trees on residential properties in a single day. Depending on the size of your commercial lot, Dudley’s Tree and Landscape can provide tree pruning services for businesses within a day or two. We’re also here to give our customers a head’s up regarding a “problem tree” if we see one. A problem tree is one that shows signs of damage or disease that could lead to issues down the road. Our experts will recommend a course of action, which most often calls for tree branch and tree limb removal services.
Need tree or large shrub pruning services this season? Contact Dudley’s Tree and Landscape today to request a free project estimate and project timeline.